Welcome to our website!
Jack Lown is a leading international creative partnership. Our designs around the world insist on clever forms while inventing new options for everyday use and content.
Jack Lown is a leading international creative partnership.
Please click the following link to register for the pageant.
Registration for Miss and Teen contestants is now closed! Registration fees are non-refundable.
Princess contestants require payment at the time of registration. The fee is non-refundable. Princess registration closes on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 8:00 PM.
Click on the red boxes for form downloads.
All contestants must go to www.missamericaforkids.org and register for an account.
Select New Contestant, Returning Contestant, or Teen Contestant and follow the instructions.
These documents are due by February 18, 2017.
Miss Contestants mail to : Jae Ann Brier, 444 W State Road 26, Pine Village, IN 47975
Teen Contestants mail to : Zarah Skelton, 3453 Woodfield Street, West Lafayette, IN 47906.
1. 7 copies of resume RESUME INSTRUCTIONS
Do not sign the resume.
2. 7 copies of platform statement PLATFORM INSTRUCTIONS
Follow the instructions exactly as written. The platform statement must be signed and dated in order to be accepted.
3. 7 copies of 5 x 7 color photo placed in the center of 8 1/2 x 11 white copy paper
4. Signed and notarized contestant contract MISS CONTRACT TEEN CONTRACT
5. Signed and notarized local contract attachments. ATTACHMENTS
There are 5 forms in this packet. Only the Agreement needs to be notarized.
6. Signed and notarized photographer release PHOTOGRAPHER RELEASE
Must submit this form if your photo was taken by a professional photographer. We cannot print your photo in the
program until this form is submitted.
7. Age Eligibility Form (Miss only) AGE ELIGIBILITY FORM
These documents are due by E-mail no later than February 15, 2016.
Miss contestant email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teen contestants email documents to email@example.com.
1. CONTESTANT RESUME : one copy
2. CONTESTANT PLATFORM STATEMENT : one copy
3. HEADSHOT PHOTO : one color 5 x 7 photo at 300 dpi named : ContestantName_photo.jpg
4. TALENT RESERVATION FORM
5. Copy of Talent Lyrics or Background Lyrics
If you are singing or speaking, one (1) copy of your lyrics, any backup lyrics and/or dialogue is required. Lyrics: please note lyrics may
not be changed from the original song and lyrics cannot be removed from the original master recording. Title this page with your
name and Talent Lyrics.
6. Music Clearance
On the talent reservation form, you will select where your music copyright is located (BMI, ASCAP, SESAC, etc). You must also
submit a print out from the webpage of the music site showing your copyright number and information for the song you will be
7. Talent Music cut to 90 seconds as an MP3 file. Label the file as ContestantName_Talent.mp3
8. Copy of Contestant's Birth Certificate
9. Copy of Contestant's Driver's License, Learner's Permit, or Government Issued Identification Card
10. Medical Insurance Card
11. Official College Transcript or School Enrollment Verification
12. PROGRAM BOOK FORM
13. ADVERTISEMENT FORM
Each contestant is strongly encouraged to sell one full page or two half page ads in the program. The proceeds from the ads help
us pay for operating expenses and ensure the ability to give large scholarships to winners. The program is 5.5" x 8.5" in portrait
layout and printed in black and white. Full page ads are $100 and half page ads are $50. Advertisements may be business or
personal ads. Payment for ads may be brought on pageant day.
Documents due on Pageant Day at Registration:
1. COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS
2. Printout from CMN (www.missamericaforkids.org) page showing proof of funds raised.
3. Payment for your Ads
4. Silent Auction Basket or Item SILENT AUCTION FORM
Each contestant is strongly encouraged to bring a basket/item with an estimated $20 value for the silent auction on pageant day.
The money made from the auction will help with scholarship payments. Print the form and complete the top portion with the
item description and value. Bring the form to submit with your silent auction item on pageant day.
Teen Activewear Routine
PRINTABLE CHECKLIST OF ALL PAPERWORK DUE
PAGEANT DAY SCHEDULE / INFORMATION - Will be available after February 19, 2017
Miss Hoosier Heartland and Miss Cardinal